Tedtalks are short talks about many diverse topics that often include new and interesting ideas! In this jungle of amazing presentations are some examples of ideas that make you a better business owner and/or blogger.
I first got introduced to Tedtalks by English teacher who made us watch them practise our English. Since then I have seen many Tedtalks and I love finding new interesting ideas in them.
Since there are so many great ones out there and they are free to watch on youtube I thought I would share some Tedtalks here. These ted talks include ideas that I think make you a better blogger and/or business owner
1. The surprising habits of original thinkers | Adam Grant
What is the key to coming up with great original ideas? It might not be what you think it is!
2. The art of asking | Amanda Palmer
Can asking for help be a good thing? Hear her amazing story and experience and feel inspired to ask for help the next time you need it! I think this one I found so very inspiring because we are all afraid to ask sometimes!
3. Inside the mind of a master procrastinator | Tim Urban
What happens in your brain when you are procrastinating? Amazing and funny talk on procrastinating!
4. The puzzle of motivation | Dan Pink
Does motivation actually works how you think it work?
5. The psychology of self-motivation | Scott Geller | TEDxVirginiaTech
How can you empower yourself & What is the key to having self motivation?
6. How to stop screwing yourself over | Mel Robbins | TEDxSF
Why do we not have the things we want in live? And how to change the mindset that got us there!
7. Programming your mind for success | Carrie Green | TEDxManchester
Are you on the right path to success?
8. The Art of Stress-Free Productivity: David Allen at TEDxClaremontColleges
How can you be productive without being stressed about it? Find out amazing ideas in this talk!
9. The skill of self confidence | Dr. Ivan Joseph | TEDxRyersonU
Self confidence is great for your business. How can you inspire it in yourself and others?
10. How to believe in yourself: Jim Cathcart at TEDxDelrayBeach
Finally, how to believe in yourself!
These where my favourite ted-talks and I have watched most of them more then once! For me they inspire me to learn new skills and change my mind set.
Let me know if you think I have missed a great talk and which one your favourite is!