Thank you so much to Nikki from the Richness of a Simple Life for nominating me for the Liebster Award! Her blog is so beautiful and fun to read! I am so flattered and very excited to share some of my favourite bloggers. (Sorry, for taking so long to get this up)
This was so much fun to answer!
5 random questions-
What piece of advice would you give your younger self?
Don’t be afraid to stand out and do your own thing. I feel like I have lost a lot of confidence over the course of growing up.
What takes smell takes you straight back to your childhood?
The smell of everything to do with woods, I have spent a great deal of my childhood playing outside in the woods.
If you had to move today, no questions asked to another country, which would it be and why?
Great Britain, for sure. It is still close to home and I speak the language good enough to handle a lot of things. Plus, I love the British countryside a lot!
If you could live in any time period (other than the present) what would it be and why?
I think that there are not may time periods which would be fun for a woman so preferably not too long ago. Maybe the ’70th would be fun.
If a movie were to be made about your life, what would it be called and who would play you in the movie?
Holland Roden in “I don’t know what is happening but I am having fun!”
5 writing/blog related questions-
What did you write before you started blogging? (Journal, short stories, nothing…)
Embarrassing story time; I have written some half finished stories and journals never more for a few weeks and also fan fiction….
Who did you first share your blog with?
My family and my boyfriend. I felt a bit foolish so I kept it from most of my friends.
Who do you hope reads your blog most or who do you hope doesn’t? (Be sure to specify which you answer!;) )
I hope none of my old classmates read my blog ever. We didn’t really get along and it would just be embarrassing.
How long do you typically spend creating a post from start to publish?
A few hours unless I include artwork of course. It really depends on the subject matter.
Do you secretly hope for a post to go viral? Why or why not?
Yes and no? I would love for people to like my work that much but at the same time it would but so many people to try and make happy. I am not sure how I could ever live up to that.
- Thank your nominator
- Share the award on your blog
- Answer the 10 questions I asked you
- Ask 10 questions to 10 new nominees who have less than 300 followers (if I nominated you and you have more, please don’t be offended, not all follower counters are easy to find)
- Notify your nominees
Absolutely no pressure, you don’t have to include this Liebster award anywhere or answer the questions. I just wanted to share your amazing blogs with the world!
https://ambertankink.wordpress.com/ This is a dutch blog but her illustrations are so sweet I think they are great for everyone.
https://leighkempphotoblog.co.uk/ Photography like never see before. I love how his photography could almost be a painting sometime!
https://evelineverburg.com/ I love her work and style plus she is from the Netherlands as well!
https://lmicklefield.wordpress.com/ Live from the Lancaster Univeristy blogs Lucy Amelia Micklefield about her art and such!
- https://atriflemanic.com/ Apart from just regular blogging this guy is undertaking 10 major creative projects in just one year. It gets me very inspired!
- What are you favourite form of expression? (drawing, painting, writing?) and why?
- What is your favourite colour?
- If you could be anyone for a day, who would it be and why?
- What are your hobbies apart from blogging?
- What is your favourite book ever and why?
- How many blogging categories do you have?
- What is your favourite part about blogging?
- Do you think you will be blogging for a long time?
- What is the first blog you ever read/followed?
- City live or countryside?
I think this Liebster award is so much to share across the blogosphere and I am very happy to be a part of it! It would mean a lot to me if you checked out some of the blogs I mentioned.1